ZuCot Gallery’s submission policy for artists strongly favors materials that are submitted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please adhere to the following:
- All submissions to be made via mail or email; we do not accept walk-in submissions.
- Send high resolution images of your work on a CD — please include titles, media, dimensions, and price — If you submit electronically, final email should be no more than 2 MB total size. Send submissions to email@example.com.
- Include contact information, website link, biographical data, exhibition history, artist statement, reviews and any other support material, within reason. Submissions that do not include a resume/exhibition history and images (jpeg files, CD, hard copies, or link to a professional website) will not be considered.
- We understand that sometimes it is not possible for an artist to send images electronically, however, any hard copy or physical materials sent to the gallery will not be returned unless a self addressed, postage paid envelope is included with your submission.
* In the event that we wish to further consider your work, we will contact you directly. Approximate response time is ten weeks. Please also note that we do not, under any circumstances, grant in-person appointments unless images have been reviewed and found to be of interest to the gallery.
*Please note that ZuCot Gallery does not rent exhibition space. Artwork is chosen and displayed in the gallery based on merit, on a consignment basis. Likewise, if the gallery is rented for a private event, artwork not endorsed/chosen by ZuCot Gallery cannot be displayed or sold during the event.
If you feel that your work was inappropriately overlooked, please allow a period of not less than six months to elapse before re-submitting. Please submit recent, finished works only.